Adding Roles and Goals
Adding work roles with goals is essential if you intend to measure Employee performance. Each role has 5 goals associated with it.
Ensure that all goals are practical and measurable, as Employees will be rated according to these.
Roles with Goals can be added in two ways:
- They can be added by an Administrator.
- An Employee can add their own Goals, which will then be reviewed and approved by an Admin. See this article on Creating your own Goals for employees.
(Note: Creating Roles with Goals is only available on Desktop.)
Go to Settings on the Hi5 menu.
In Company Settings, click on the Settings tab.
Make sure you've toggled Goals on in the Measure section. Click on Update Settings to save your selection.
You will now be able to see the Roles tab under My Company.
Adding a New Role
Click on Roles under My Company.
Click the pink plus icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- View a role and its goals by clicking on the eye icon.
- Edit existing roles by clicking on the Edit Role icon.
- Download a PDF report of the report of the role by clicking on the PDF icon.
- Delete a role by clicking on the Trashcan icon.
- On the far right of each role, you can see the number of employees who have been assigned to that particular Role.
Once you click on the pink plus icon, you will land on the Add Role section. To create a new Role with Goals, click Create new Goals. On the drop down, select Create New Goals.
Next, type in the Role Details, Role Description and Goals. When writing the Goals, try and keep it as measurable and practical as possible, as each employee will be rated on these!
Once you're done, click Save.
Did you know? Your employees can Create their own Goals! See this article for more details.
Next steps: See this article to learn how to assign roles to your employees.