Hi5 offers 2 areas for ratings: you can rate on Goals and on Culture (Company's Values).
You will be able to rate:
- Your Company on Culture.*
- Your co-workers on Culture and their Goals* - your Administrator will have assigned people for you to rate.
- Yourself on Goals and Culture.*
*Depending on the settings.
Let's get started with rating!
On your Dashboard, click on the Rate Now button, or you can click on the star icon in the menu tab on the left.
On the Rate Now page, you will be able to view all the people you have been assigned to rate (including yourself), as well as the company. Click on the RATE NOW button next to their name to start rating them.
Depending on your company's settings, you will see two types of rating, namely Goals and Values:
- Goals: Rate yourself and co-workers according to the 5 Goals that have been assigned to their Role in the company. This measures Growth.
- Values: Rate yourself, co-workers and the company according to how they are living up to the Company Values. This measures Culture.
Good to know:
At the top of the page you'll see 'To do' and if you scroll down you'll see 'Done'. These two lists will help you keep track of your outstanding ratings and those you've completed.
Once you've clicked on a RATE NOW button next to a profile, simply rate them on a sliding scale of 1 - 5 on each section and click next. You will be prompted to leave some comments at the end - go ahead and provide some good, candid feedback.
Once you're done, review your ratings and comments and click submit. Your input will make a huge difference!
Once you've completed a rating, you can go back and edit it - you have until the end of your company's current rating cycle to make changes.
- Want to rate someone on your Android phone? Click here for the help article.
- To see how you've been rated by yourself and others, check out My Ratings under My Status.
Watch this short video for a rundown of the rating process: